Paph rothschildianum 'Sam's Best' FCC/AOS x 'Rex' FCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
First flowering seedling. Only the 2nd roth I have ever flowered. It is a step up from my first. The flower is 25cm across and the dorsal is 4.5cm wide. A little disappointed with 2 flowers given the size of the growth but overall I'm pretty happy with it. I have one more seedling of this cross but it is a fair way behind this one. We'll see how it looks in about 3 years time when it flowers again.

Paph rothschildianum 'Sam's Best' FCC/AOS x 'Rex' FCC/AOS

good one. consistent with the ones from this cross i have flowered (see my avatar). pretty nice roth cross if u ask me. there is a lot of the Charles E. grandparent that comes thru

David, that is a very good one. Fantastic petal attitude, and good solid colour. Flowers are also well presented and held clear of the foliage. This is going to be fantastic on subsequent bloomings.

Superb flowers, incredible colours contrast between pouch and ivory petals, i love it a lot:clap:

Awesome flowers and healthy looking plant! My roth (GV x DF) has bloomed with one flower twice in a row, so two flowers on a roth sounds good to me!

David, that is a very good one. Fantastic petal attitude, and good solid colour. Flowers are also well presented and held clear of the foliage. This is going to be fantastic on subsequent bloomings.
My thoughts exactly! :drool::drool::drool:

As a general rule I do not like line bred paphs (or any other plant), but tthis s absolutely striking. Great contrast in the colors.

Latest posts

Back