Paph rothschildianum 'Mt Millais' FCC/RHS FCC/AOS GM/WOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice indeed. A corner stone to a lot of the superb roth breeding of today! Is this the first time for you to bloom this division? I expect it will hold more flowers on a mature,multi-growth plant.

Gorgeous! I would happily take that off your hands.........;-) Just if you ever get sick of having it that is........

I guess all this staring at your Roth we forgot to welcome you to Slippertalk!

Welcome! and I look forward to seeing more spectacular Paphs!

Wow! Such dark petals and pouch! Must have paid alot of money for a division of it!

Paphman910

15.000USD. It is the original motherplant from Tokyo Orchid Nursery, 3 BS growths. One division has 1 BS growth and new start, in bloom now. The others are bigger, but will bloom next year. They bought it from the Eric Young in 1989, and it is the real parent of the Val x Mt Millais strain.

Nice indeed. A corner stone to a lot of the superb roth breeding of today! Is this the first time for you to bloom this division? I expect it will hold more flowers on a mature,multi-growth plant.

It was a multigrowth, but divided for safety. That one is the single growth and start.

For its GM/WOC it had 5 flowers, FS 31cm. Three years later, in Jersey the flowers eventually reached 34cm. There is a picture with a ruler taken by Alan Moon.

Latest posts

Back