Paph rothschildianum ‘Exotic Angel’ Dark Angel x Howard P Norton).

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh, what a great looking plant!!
Michael Tibbs, goodness Michael Tibbs. I haven’t seen you since were students together in White Plains back in the mid 90’s, maybe ‘95 or ‘96.
I thought that you were still in Orchids somewhere.
That sure is a great flower! I just never seem to get tired looking at them.
Assuming of course you are the same Michael Tibbs?

Gosh, what a great looking plant!!
Michael Tibbs, goodness Michael Tibbs. I haven’t seen you since were students together in White Plains back in the mid 90’s, maybe ‘95 or ‘96.
I thought that you were still in Orchids somewhere.
That sure is a great flower! I just never seem to get tired looking at them.
Assuming of course you are the same Michael Tibbs?
Yes I am the same one!

Thats a great one! Not seen a bad one from this cross. Yours is one of the better of the already good ones!

Oh that shows us what a small world 🌎 this really is.
Bill Overton here via White Plains and Florida North Central. This is the last place I will ever call home! So good to see you around!!

Amazing roth, an 8.1cm dorsal is exceptional. It sets a new standard. I’m assuming this is one of Dave’s crosses from Paph Paradise. I know he had Dark Angel AM/AOS x Howard P Martin FCC/AOS, is this a different cross, or just a typo?

That's awesome!
Is this a first bloom?
I'm looking forward to the next bud!
Yes it’s the first bloom
Amazing roth, an 8.1cm dorsal is exceptional. It sets a new standard. I’m assuming this is one of Dave’s crosses from Paph Paradise. I know he had Dark Angel AM/AOS x Howard P Martin FCC/AOS, is this a different cross, or just a typo?
I bought an unflowered seedling here in Europe

Latest posts

Back