Paph praestans

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
I can't believe Doug let this one go but he did over Memorial Day wkend.

Paphpraestans1_zps236b981f.jpg

Paphpraestans3_zps89683eb4.jpg

Paphpraestans2_zps908205df.jpg

Its better then the first one I bloomed from this cross which is carrying a pod since Nov. May have to self this one to keep the gold going.

This one has a great-grandfather called armeniacum :poke:

Excellent colour, you're lucky, again Rick.

Rick I let you have it cause I know when you get it awarded you will think of me!! Or maybe I let it go because we had too many pale ales!! D

Rick I let you have it cause I know when you get it awarded you will think of me!! Or maybe I let it go because we had too many pale ales!! D

Definitely the first Doug and I'm sure the second pushed us over the edge!

I can honestly say I don't think I've ever gotten a dog-of-a-paph from Doug. As a fact, most of the awarded plants of recent times, I've gotten from Doug. It helps when you can hand pick your plants but 80-90 percent of them have not bloomed. He really supplies a great product. I must also add, Doug smokes an mean pig butt too!:D

He doesn't do too bad himself but he's in love with the complex bulldogs which becomes my good fortune.
He did take an AM the same wkend for his Johanna Burkhart, anitum breeding

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Wow, spectacular clone! Would be nice to see a whole plant pic to get some perspective, but colour drips with honey! Would love to breed with that! I can see another award in the near future! Congrats!

Rick, thanks for taking the trouble to post the whole plant pic. It really is very lovely, even more special in perspective. I never realized how much bigger the plant is in comparison to wilhelminae!

Latest posts

Back