Paph parishii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a gnome!

stock-photo-8227499-garden-gnome.jpg

Don't call me super suspicious but I put one of these guys in a pot whenever a plant starts to spike. It does make a difference.....between an ok bloom and a fabulous one!:clap:

Don't call me super suspicious but I put one of these guys in a pot whenever a plant starts to spike. It does make a difference.....between an ok bloom and a fabulous one!:clap:

Judging by the quality of your posted blooms, Mr Gnome has a strong effect. It makes a lot more sense than claiming benefit from K-lite or good culture! :)p , inserted for John's benefit)

You must have a vast population of gnomes judging by the quantity of flowers posted. Do Mrs Gnomes not work? I am too scared to adopt this as a cultural technique, the other farmers at the co-operative all think I am a bit odd already! :p

You'll probably be safe with two. That's all I have and they jump from pot to pot (on their own I might add) depending what fabulous flowers I'm hoping for.

Latest posts

Back