• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph micranthum & armeniacum in bud

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a number of micranthums as well as armeniacums in bud as well as not in bud plants for sale. Not in bud plants are $35 each and in bud plants are $40 each. Upon request I'll send individual photos of the plants you buy so you can see exactly what you will receive. Buy three or more and get free shipping. Shipping cost is $10 and I do not have heat packs and do not guarantee buds. I will however guarantee safe deliver of plants. Below is what the trays look like. These are all single growth first bloom seedlings. If for any reason you aren't happy with the plants return the following day for full refund of plants but not transportation. I never ship anything that I wouldn't like to receive. I think you will be very happy.

The above tray is the micranthums that are in much higher bud than the armeniacums. I had another 3 or 4 of these bloom out but wasn't able to get a photo as I sold them at my local orchid society. There were some with pink toward the top of the pouch and white toward the bottom. Some pouches where wide and some thinner.

The above tray is armeniacum, which are smaller leaf spans than the micranthums but this tray are all budded and I haven't bloomed one yet.

Shoot me an e-mail if anyone has any interest.

Last edited:
Your breeding? I'm impressed. Now I must struggle with myself as to how many to allow myself to get...I'll let you know when I have completed my inner battle.

To get the free shipping, they all don't have to be the same plant, right?
Any combination of plants will get you free shipping.

Beautiful job, Bob. I am looking forward to better weather!
Don't worry Mary yours are safe and sound and just waiting for a brief break in the weather.

Lovely plants with well-marked leaves. Can you tell me
what temps. the seedlings are used to? I've read that both
species are cool growing and my low winter temp. is 60F.
I have no idea if that's cool enough for either species.

Latest posts

Back