Paph Michael Koopowitz 'Nice Surprise'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
This the the Paph I bought labeled as adductum v anitum x PEOY. When it opened it was obvious that it was mislabeled. With help from the vendor I purchased it from we have concluded that it is Paph Michael Koopowitz...and a very nice one at that. This is a first bloom plant....I can't wait to see the next blooming if this one is so nice.

Attachments

• PaphIDshots 001.JPG
    PaphIDshots 001.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 84
  • PaphIDshots 003.JPG
    PaphIDshots 003.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 19
  • PaphIDshots 004.JPG
    PaphIDshots 004.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 21
  • PaphIDshots 008.JPG
    PaphIDshots 008.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 25
Nice surprise indeed. Did the vendour compensate you at all for his mistake? As nice as MK is I'd do anything for a anitum x PEOY. I'd have been pretty dissappointed with the outcome.

David

Extremely nice Wendy! I have never seen a MK that lightly colored before. That is a very special clone indeed!

Good suprise, this is a nice MK with deep markings.

I wouldn't ask for compensation from the vendor, since some work hard enough already. but I would still prefer to have a anitum x PEOY....

Thanks everyone. No I'm not asking for compensation. I already get a discount when I buy from him as I do purchase most of my plants from him. I'm sure that when he does have an anitum cross come up for sale that he'll give me a break on it...he's very nice that way. He did say I could return this one for a full refund if I wanted....but it's such a nice MK that I'm keeping it. An anitum cross will come up sooner or later. :)

Last edited:
.....I'm sure that when he does have an anitum cross come up for sale that he'll give me a break on it...he's very nice that way.
Until that day it's up to you how you feel - sad because you're longing for that anitum x PEOY cross or happy because you possess this lovely MK!

Thank you everyone. Here is a photo I took of it tonight. Notice that I managed to somehow damage the pouch on the oldest flower. :sob: Oh well, next time I will be more careful.

Attachments

• Paphroebeliniifeb2411 009.JPG
    Paphroebeliniifeb2411 009.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Paphroebeliniifeb2411 008.JPG
    Paphroebeliniifeb2411 008.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back