Paph. Michael Koopowitz (10/2/2014 updated)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camellkc

Reaction score
This MK is another multi-floral from In-Charm and its parents are Paph. philippinese "Daya Twisler" x Paph. sanderianum "Dr. Lee". The length of the petals are 32cm the longest. I am satisfied with the color and petal length but if the dorsal is flatter and rounder, it will be a very fine clone.:)

IMG_4020_zpsvfgkr4mo.jpg

IMG_4023_zps80ywcrn7.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good. Can't say it is easy to pass any judgement on the dorsal from the strongly oblique angles of the photos, but what is visible of the dorsals, they look good to me.

Thank you for your positive feedback! Actually, I have seen many super clones from Taiwan that the dorsal is much wider and rounder than this, but anyway, I have been satisfied with the overall performance of which already. I would consider it is one of the fine clones in market.

Re. Rick: I have already gotten use of the dorsal shape on sanderianum hybrids. :)

Well this has really made my day! In Charm visited the UK a few years ago and I bought a box of these identically named seedlings, sold some on and kept 5. These are approx. 60cm in leafspan and are growing very fast now. I'm hoping they might bloom soon, possibly towards the end of the year. Will be very pleased if the blooms are similar.

Gary
UK

Well this has really made my day! In Charm visited the UK a few years ago and I bought a box of these identically named seedlings, sold some on and kept 5. These are approx. 60cm in leafspan and are growing very fast now. I'm hoping they might bloom soon, possibly towards the end of the year. Will be very pleased if the blooms are similar.

Gary
UK

Does it carry the number 3696? If so, it should come from the same origin.

Yes the original labels I still have quoting the same reference number. Looking forward to the blooms even more!:)

Gary
UK

If you have a sight on my another post about a MK from my friend, you will see that the bloom's quality tends to be stable among this production. I guess your clones' outcome should be somewhat similar.

Latest posts

Back