Paph. Magic Lantern `Opalescent'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! I sure hope it last for the IOS show that way I'll get to see it, thanks Tom.....Jim.

:drool: :clap: I hope it lasts for the IOS show too! :drool: :clap:
I volunteered to clerk - there will be NO bad weather this time!

Now, THAT is nice! You've gotta make more of these, Tom! I'm sure the people are already lining up to buy them! It's such a perfect, white flower, held above what must be beautiful and interestingly textured foliage (considering the parent species). A lot of people would love to have something like that!

wow... that's a gorgeous slipper... wish I could find something similar here in europe.. :)

I think it is more that the micranthum album's that are rare...,and you need both plants to make the Magic Lantern album's

Robert

(delenatii album x [normal] micranthum) x sib, should be 1/4 Magic Lantern album. right? if you want it bad enough to take 2 generations to get there...

Hi Robert,

You're right - it's not the delenatii album that's hard to find, it's the micranthum album. It's usually a two step process with these; first find one, then keep it alive long enough to get it to bloom! Our's blooms every two years and never has more than two growths at a time. Still hoping the plant makes it to Chicago in judgable condition......

Best

wow very pristine looking, wonder how wonderfull a crossing of this magiclantern X a brachi alba would look?? could be awsome. ty for showing this beauty:)

Latest posts

Back