Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

G

Greenpaph

WolfDog1 said:
Nice!

Have you ever had it judged?

Craig
Craig,

It has bloomed three times and I have not been able to get it to judging. The next judging in Massachussetts is April 7th. I am not sure if it will stay in great shape till then. Hopefully!

thanks

G

Grandma M

I think I would like to move to New Hampshire. You always have such beautiful blue sky for your pictures.

G

Greenpaph

Grandma M said:
I think I would like to move to New Hampshire. You always have such beautiful blue sky for your pictures.
We do have quite a few blue skies! But only in northern NH. Southern NH is not quite as nice!

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Greenpaph said:
Craig,

It has bloomed three times and I have not been able to get it to judging. The next judging in Massachussetts is April 7th. I am not sure if it will stay in great shape till then. Hopefully!

thanks
Send it to me, I'll take it. :evil:

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Isn't there some common parentage of maudiae way back in the breeding of this? I thought that was responsible for the very dark macabres that have been bloomed over the years. Lawrencianum or something? I started looking it up this morning but couldn't find the grex for one of the parents of Voodoo Magic.

smartie2000

Reaction score
ok I finally got Vintner's Treasure, the search on the registry doesn't work that well...
there isn't maudiae (callosum x lawrenceanum) in it, but it has a fair amount of callosum. Anyways this plant would have been grouped together as a maudiae section in any catalogue.
What class would this plant fit in for judging?

Latest posts