Paph Lynleigh Koopowitz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
This is a first bloom seedling. It's a cross of delenatii 'Bubblegum' x malipoense 'Empress'. It's a sibling to 'Monsoon Balloon' that Monsoon Flora got got an AM on. It's probably still opening a bit, but right now it's 11 cm. NS. I'm not loving the pinched dorsal, but it's a large flower and I like the color. I've got one more first bloom sibling that should be opening any day that I'll post later on for comparison.

Lynleigh.jpg

Looks good Candace :clap:and a lot like mine(see my avatar). Is yours growing in SH ? I have a few that I got too scared to SH...Lynnleigh, Joyce Hasegawa, Armeni White, Magic Lantern. They are all still in bark mix. They are really good size plants and I didn't want to take the risk of losing them. Armeni has 6 buds !

Gilda, yes it's in s/h. But I have to admit I lost a L.K. in s/h 2 or 3 years ago. The other sibling to this one is also growing happily in s/h. I wouldn't move them over if they're growing well for you in bark. But I've got every plant you listed and they're all in semi hydro ;>

My website server and host has been down most of today. My e-mail too. All my photos are on my server and linked here. Sorry:< Hopefully it will be back up soon. And my yearly renewal is due. Grrrr.

I noticed just now that there are two threads of Paph. Lynleigh Koopowitz.
I must repeat what I've said in the other thread, its a beautiful hybrid and particularly the colouration of the staminode is magnificent.

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Latest posts

Back