Paph Lynleigh Koopowitz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least it's got nice dark veining on the petals. Is it fragrant?

It must be LK season because both of mine are in bud or bloom. One of them is kind of confusing because the flowers are very lightly colored with mostly subtle tones, yet it was made with the dunkel form of delenatii. The other one is an older clone using "normal" parents. It's got the better color of the two, and it's much more fragrant.

That's a typical bloom pretty much, with a funny pouch. lol

By the way, I've seen some LK made with "standard" delenatii but had amazingly dark or extremely heavily marked flowers. One was a recent FCC I believe.

I have two LK made with dunkel delenatii in bud. I hope they are doing well and come out nice & dark. :)

This must of had some environmental issues during bud development. Less water, over heated or a combio of some sort. First bloom? The pouch should develop normally on future flowers.

This must of had some environmental issues during bud development. Less water, over heated or a combio of some sort. First bloom? The pouch should develop normally on future flowers.

I tend to underwater :( and the plant is overdue to be repotted.
Yes, it is the first bloom.

Latest posts

Back