Paph lowii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigleaf

Reaction score
Tada! It opens. I love the color. I got this at Redland 2-3 years ago. I left it in moss and it didn't do well. Last year I repotted it into bark mix and grow it properly. It is starting to recover. Pleased to get flowers finally.

FWIW - I bought two Paph Ho Chih Minh at the same time and left them in moss. They bloomed the flowering years. Moss isn't too bad if water quality and frequency can be controlled.

48361dc3cb52872a0e0bcf8b5c12fe5c.jpg

b826de1128a1ccbd6c1244fd045caacc.jpg

Waiting on more buds to open

Paph Lady Isabel

05fe9a7060084fae014bcd309961d83a.jpg

More Paph rothschildium

984f5bc839e3f3157e420fea1649dd70.jpg

Beautiful!
My favorite multi along with phillipinense & parishii!

Those micranthum are cute, too!

Yes, pretty much any potting medium wil work as long as watering is done properly.

Gorgeous!
Nice big greenhouse too! Is that your private one or do you own a commercial nursery? Very nice!

Thank you all. Remember this just opened so the flower can change. I will update again when more flowers open.

It's my first Paph lowii. I think flower size is on the small size but I just want to try if I can rebloom it. I like the color when I bought it. I couldn't justify buying a more expensive division until I am comfortable to keep these alive.

Generally speaking I have good luck with multi flora.

A beauty! Please post it again with mature flowers. The colour is awesome.

I'd love to take a walk through your greenhouse....:drool:

Latest posts

Back