Paph Imperal Jade

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
stonei X primulinum, Kind of interesting. I'm not sure which varity of primulinum was used. Last year, first time bloomer, it had 2 flowers and again this year the same but it does look like it wants to or will make 3 at some point.
P1000855.jpg

Front view:
P1000856.jpg

Interesting dorsal.
and when I think about it - how about the petals? They start out stonei like but then prim gets in there with the twists! I like the colors too! Will more than one flower be open at the same time? We'll have to wait & see!

and when I think about it - how about the petals? They start out stonei like but then prim gets in there with the twists! I like the colors too! Will more than one flower be open at the same time? We'll have to wait & see!
Yes Rose, It should hold all flowers open for a period of time. I have a different clone of this cross which typically hold four open at a time.
This clone has a pleasing flower but the flower count is disappointing so far. Bloomed for the first time last yr with 2 and again 2 this yr but it did show a stronger evidence of wanting to make a third but didn't. Maybe with more back up growths it will shine!

Latest posts

Back