Paph Hsinying Beltre

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Below is my photo of Paph Hsinying Beltre. This was made using Hsinying Sceptre x bellatulum. I purchased this plant at Parkside Orchid at their Summer Festival last July. I don't own very many maudies but this one as well as Paph. Hsinying Switch (Hsinying Sceptre x wenshanense) really peaked my interest.

209SquarePaphHsinyingBeltre2.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulation! Nice color and so wide petals!
How tall is the spike of this beauty

That is sweet Bob!! Very very nice!!!!:drool::clap::drool::clap::drool:

Ramon:)

Nice selection Bob. First, did you buy it in bloom last July? And was it necessary to stake the flower? At any rate, you got one super clone! One other, has the other cross, H Switch bloomed for you yet? If so, how does it compare?

Rick, I bought this out of bloom as a one growth seedling last July. My goal at the time was to buy of this one as well as a H Switch. When I got home I found out I had two of this cross. When I went back to Parkside in Nov. I was able to buy one of the other cross. This is the first of the three to bloom. They are all single growth plants and were bought as unbloomed seedlings. This flower does not need to be staked. The weak stem of the bellatulum did not prove dominant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back