Paph. Ho Chi Minh

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's weird, Candace. For example: The flower in the "whole plant shot" on page #1 is smudgy and blurry. However, on page #2 it is clear and sharp. The difference is like night and day. I don't get this 'puter stuff sometimes! It's hard to know when something is screwed up if it's just my computer of if it's something that everyone sees.

I don't see any differences either. I opened them on two pages and compared them side-by-side. Are you looking at these images with two different browsers? Or different computer screens?

Whatever, the flower is excellent and I agree that you should have it judged.

Nope. Same browser; same screen. I'm confused. Well, I'm glad that y'all can see the good quality photo and not just the bad quality one that I see. 'Must ask my computer guy about this....

Nope. Same browser; same screen. I'm confused. Well, I'm glad that y'all can see the good quality photo and not just the bad quality one that I see. 'Must ask my computer guy about this....
Please let us know what he says -- should be interesting.

Thanks again, everybody.

"What conditions do you give it???"

It's in my greenhouse and gets intermediate temperatures with Cattleya light levels in summer and low light in winter. I keep the roots moist and mist the foliage with a weak solution of fertilizer after each watering = once every week or two, depending on the season.

Latest posts

Back