Paph. fowliei v. alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely one, I like it very much. It seems to be a first flowering and single growth plant. So keep it alive after flowering. I know from my own experince that they put a lot of, sometimes too much energy in the flower.

Lovely one, I like it very much. It seems to be a first flowering and single growth plant. So keep it alive after flowering. I know from my own experince that they put a lot of, sometimes too much energy in the flower.

Thanks everyone. I will look forward to seeing how it does when more mature.

GuRu- correct, this is a single growth plant and a small one. Would it be a good idea to go ahead and cut the flower now? I do not mind if it is not too late to remove stress and improve chances of the plant doing well going forward. It does not have the start of a new growth yet, so I would definitely like to minimize stress.

......GuRu- correct, this is a single growth plant and a small one. Would it be a good idea to go ahead and cut the flower now? I do not mind if it is not too late to remove stress and improve chances of the plant doing well going forward. It does not have the start of a new growth yet, so I would definitely like to minimize stress.

Hello Tom, generally to cut the flower is a good method to avoid stress for the plant and in this special case, with a single growth and small plant I would think its a must, at least in my eyes, to keep the plant alive.

Latest posts

Back