Paph. randsii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really wonderful !!! I love this species. If possible, could you show the full plant? I would like to see how much more my seedling needs to grow before I can start hoping for a flower.

It is always lovely to see a blooming randsii neglecting its flower quality, at least for me.
Lovely flower ... but could you please explain why it is neglecting anything with its flowers ?
...... If possible, could you show the full plant? I would like to see how much more my seedling needs to grow before I can start hoping for a flower.
This would be of interest also for me.

This can be a tricky species to grow. I commend you not only for your culture but to bring it to bloom.
I was thinking just the other day there just isn't enough hybrids with this species. Was it you that posted the beautiful cross between roth and randsii?

This can be a tricky species to grow. I commend you not only for your culture but to bring it to bloom.
I was thinking just the other day there just isn't enough hybrids with this species. Was it you that posted the beautiful cross between roth and randsii?
Yes, that is me. randsii is very difficult to grow, but if you get what they want, they can grow bigger and bigger but still a very slow grower.

Yes, that is me. randsii is very difficult to grow, but if you get what they want, they can grow bigger and bigger but still a very slow grower.
So this begs the question, "Have you figured out what they want?"
Enlighten us on your discoveries please

Latest posts

Back