Paph Fanaticum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orchid-fever

Reaction score
This is a plant I got from Glen Decker in 2004. It has never had the best flower quality but is attractive none the less. With 12+ growths it is starting to put on a pretty good show this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357238751.684519.jpg

Here is a pic of the whole plant. I apologize for the poor iPhone photos but I am rushing around with a 2 day old baby.
ydy3adyn.jpg

I'm more drawn to species Paph's, but I would add that one to my collection any day of the week. Thank you for sharing it with us!

That looks like a very nice plant! I think the flowers are good quality too. A while ago there was a post about parvi's clumping with multiple flowers, because you don't see them very often. This plant and the armeniacum that JPMC has are the only ones I really remember seeing. Very nice job growing it. Looks like you got a vigorous plant. How long have you had it? Was it a single growth when you got it?

They are on the pastel side but a lot of judges like that. They appear to be well balanced flowers. I would take it to judging if it is convenient. The left flower may have been staked a little early and the left flower nods a bit. Release it and see if it will lift up over the next few days then pull it back if staking is needed.

Latest posts

Back