Paph emersonii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a nice, colorful clone. Great form, too. If it has flowered twice in approximately 2 years or less, then you're doing something very right with it. Good job.

The colouring of that lip and staminode is simply gorgeous! (The seemingly difference in petal size is that due to camera angle - or a correct representation of a real life asymetry?)

Makes me even more curious to see what the ones, that I bought of Wenqing Perner in Dresden this year look like... one in bud, so hopefully I will know in the near foreseen future...unless I bungle it, that is!

Kind regards,
Jens

That's a very nice colorful emersonii. The pink in the petals really bring the yellow out in the pouch and staminode. I have seen a few and I like this one the best.

How large is the flower and plant? What are your growing conditions for coaxing it to bloom? Thanks ahead of time.

The colouring of that lip and staminode is simply gorgeous! (The seemingly difference in petal size is that due to camera angle - or a correct representation of a real life asymetry?)

Makes me even more curious to see what the ones, that I bought of Wenqing Perner in Dresden this year look like... one in bud, so hopefully I will know in the near foreseen future...unless I bungle it, that is!

Kind regards,
Jens

due to camera angle! Hope you have some nice flower soon Jens !!!!

Jean

That's a very nice colorful emersonii. The pink in the petals really bring the yellow out in the pouch and staminode. I have seen a few and I like this one the best.

How large is the flower and plant? What are your growing conditions for coaxing it to bloom? Thanks ahead of time.

the flower has a natural spread of 15 cm; it is a 4 growths' plant growing in Orchiata in a 15cm clay pot. I kept the plant in my gh with winter lows down to 12 Celsius and summer highs up to 38 Celsius, close to one of my ventilators in good light. I took the plant into my house about 3 months ago (eastern windowsill) when it s spike started to grow.

Jean

(we have a section here where new members are free to introduce themselves :) )

Very nice I have recently added this to my collection and it's just sitting there doing nothing at the mo lol

Latest posts

Back