paph Delrosi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raymond

Reaction score
paphiopedilum Delrosi, (x delenatii rothschildianum) plant the first flowering

16cm X 9 cm

Attachments

• DSC06262 (2).JPG
    DSC06262 (2).JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 158
Oooh so pretty! I have a bunch of these, but none of them EVER bloom for me. They just take up more and more space...How do you get yours to bloom?

I agree, nice one you have there. I too have a hard time blooming that cross. I believe it is due to the older roths. they are using as one of the parent. The newer roths. seem to bloom much easier then some of the older ones, like Charles E and Borneo. Now that's not to say they can't be bloomed because they can, but not by the majority of us. Myself included.

for the growth of this plant is grown in cool to intermediate temperature (winter 12 min) and the summer it is normally on the outside with the sun in the morning till 10.30.

:drool: :clap: OH WOW!!! :clap: :drool:
Do you know the clones of the parents?

Excellent flowers! I hope my Delrosi will flower so well when it grows up. Its grown under the same conditions as your so I'm hopeful. It is a 2 growth plant but the leaves are not in great shape. Looks like it got some abuse before I got it but it seems happy now.

I see in the photo that there are many buds on the spike. How many in total? Do they open sequentially or can there be multiple blooms open at once?

tt

Latest posts

Back