Paph concolor

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jean, you have my deep admiration and I'm very envious.
My huge concolor hasn't bloomed for me so far and your
bloom is lovely as is the foliage. I hope if/when mine does
bloom, it's as beautiful as yours.

Looks very vigorous Jean. What is the leaf span of the plant? I have one that is 7-8" in leaf span one growth plant and my other one is just 4-5" its blooming size as it has 3 growth and a bloomed fan. It looks like a concolor leaf but it seems small. So I am hoping that its just small compact clone and a true concolor.

Thanks all !!!!

Excellent job Jean. How are you growing guy? small tight pot??

Rick, it is a solid plant conc. size : at least twice the size of my other concolors and sits still in its original plastic pot in a typical Popow mix! I will try to post a pic where this is more visible!! The plant grew for over one year now in my greenhouse with my catts, so lot of light, even if very few direct sun!!

Jean

Looks very vigorous Jean. What is the leaf span of the plant? I have one that is 7-8" in leaf span one growth plant and my other one is just 4-5" its blooming size as it has 3 growth and a bloomed fan. It looks like a concolor leaf but it seems small. So I am hoping that its just small compact clone and a true concolor.

Leaf span is 35 cm + => 14 " + !!

Jean

Update per 10.07: 3 blooms open

IMG_2807a.jpg

Jean

Look at all those buds! I'm no expert, but that looks like a really good concolor -- maybe even awardable.

Nice photo, also.

Back