Paph. barbatum x henryanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a beautiful hybrid Dot. I like it a lot. Stunning combination of colours. If you asked me to guess the parents, the henryanum would have been easy but it would have taken me a lot of guesses for the barbatum. David

Me too! What a cutie! So how early will I have to get to Madison?

Yeah, I'm seeing barbigerum x henry too. Love it! Will see Sam this weekend in Madison (Brrrr). Might need to get one.

-Ernie
I just looked at the tag again, and now I feel like crawling into a hole. It is Tyke (barbigerum 'Flat Dorsal' x henryanum 'Jumbo Spots').

My deep apologies!

That's what I get for relying on my memory instead of typing from the tag-in-hand.

I just looked at the tag again, and now I feel like crawling into a hole. It is Tyke (barbigerum 'Flat Dorsal' x henryanum 'Jumbo Spots').
My deep apologies!
That's what I get for relying on my memory instead of typing from the tag-in-hand.

:rollhappy::rollhappy: You're probably not the first, nor will you be the last! Actually that's a relief - I already have one of these!

Easily forgiven Dot. I keep saying "barbatum" when I have the picture of barbigerum in mind.
I keep earning funny looks for this.

Cheers, Carsten

Excellent specimen. Quite a variable cross, the examples on Antec site have solid pink dorsals and some have almost no pink at all. So not only beautiful but interesting as well. I was a bit confused by Harold Koopowitz's book in which he claims Tyke is barbigerum X charlesworthii ?
Thanks for posting,
Tim

Latest posts

Back