Paph (Adilene Bobadilla x Honeycomb Creek)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo Schordje

wilted blossom
Reaction score
First bloom seedling
this is a Wharton Sinkler cross from Castlerock Orchids. Nice green & gold. Quite nice form, if I don't do it wrong like I did with Orchilla, it potentially could be big enough to take to AOS judging the next time it blooms.

ABobadill-HoneycombCr.jpg

I'm not that keen on complex hybrids ... but the colouring on this one is really fantastic !

I see green and I see pink. Where's the gold Leo? in the pot, huh I mean pouch?!:poke:
How much did you say you'd pay? :poke:
I did not take the time to set up the tripod to take a photo without flash, so the colors are not quite right. The green has gold highlights, the pink is really a thin brown wash. As the flower is aging, the green is fading. I'm hopeful next time it will be even better.
Leo

Very nice!
...... so the colors are not quite right. The green has gold highlights, the pink is really a thin brown wash. As the flower is aging, the green is fading. I'm hopeful next time it will be even better.
Leo
I wish you didn't say that! I was gonna ask if the pink flush was common in this X ?!

Latest posts

Back