P. rothschildianum 'Big Bird'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appropriate clonal name.
I also bought a few of these from Ching Hua, but they struggled with the change of hemisphere and have only started growing this season, so I suspect they are about two years from flowering.:(

Dear eggshells, Z2135x Dou Fong bloomed with only two flowers and the quality was not very good. Dorsal around 5cm if I remember right. Reachout x self and Jeanet x Dou fong will bloom in autumn. But I change to another fertilizer now with more urea like yours. I like your plants very much actually and I hope to get mine to clump a little faster :/

Thanks Yannik. I almost got a gigantifolium this year but then I slapped myself to wake up to realize the size of the plant. Is the gig avatar on your profile the one from Iweyshen?

Thanks Yannik. I almost got a gigantifolium this year but then I slapped myself to wake up to realize the size of the plant. Is the gig avatar on your profile the one from Iweyshen?

No, the one from Iweyshen will bloom next season. It has good size and grows very fast

Latest posts

Back