Orchid Hoarders!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. What did I win?! :crazy:
PA282182.jpg

PA282181.jpg

PA282180.jpg

PA282179.jpg

PA282178.jpg

PA282177.jpg

PA282176.jpg

PA282175.jpg

GOOD GOD!

How do u live with all that laying around?

Eric, I'm speechless. You win. Once you start growing on the sofa, it's down hill from there. LOLOLOL

NYeric, How many plants in total do you have? You should post the specimen plant as well. We should go all out.

Even the cat seems overwhelmed.;)

I'm dowsizing my collection of various orchids but increasing my collection of phrags. My definition of a hoarder is one whose passion bothers the neighbours. So far, my neighbours don't seem to care.

Man! If it wasn't so late in the season, I'd place a new hoarder of phrags. :evil:

Holy crap Eric! That is hoarding at its best. (worst???) :eek: I sure hope you own that place.....I wouldn't want to be your landlord.

Oh, there's a lot of people with an "orchid room", a "fish room", a "bird room", a "reptile room", a "violet room", etc. The problem is very few admit it. Most are "in the closet", because they think that they are the only one and nobody would understand the lengths to which they will take their particular obsession! LOL!:rollhappy:

lol err, yea I neglected to mention our "Rodent Room" ...seriously, 4 hamsters and 2 guinea pigs does not MAKE a rodent room. Guinea Pigs aren't even technically rodents!

Eric, when I'm in NYC I'm skipping all the normal tourist attractions and coming to your place -way more interesting. I won't be asking for a place to crash out of fear of where you'd put me up!

damn Eric!!...uhhh..watering must be fun for ya!

funny what people will do with their passion, their is a guy in NYC who turned his entire apt into a conservatory for turtles..maybe it was frogs

Latest posts

Back