Recommendations for Flasking Service?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been scrolling through Google in search of a reputable flasking service-- unfortunately, I don't know who to choose.

There are Orchid Origins, Gallup & Stribling Orchids, Dr.Bill Orchids, and Meyer's Conservatory, to name the first four out of many more.

My question for those who don't germinate orchids in their very backyards: Who do you recommend sending your orchid pods to?

I've been scrolling through Google in search of a reputable flasking service-- unfortunately, I don't know who to choose.

There are Orchid Origins, Gallup & Stribling Orchids, Dr.Bill Orchids, and Meyer's Conservatory, to name the first four out of many more.

My question for those who don't germinate orchids in their very backyards: Who do you recommend sending your orchid pods to?

I would do Troy of Meyer's conservatory if you have a lot of seeds or a species that is usually easier to flask (they seem to do Cattleyas best and they started with Cattleya flasking)

If you have something more sensitive or specialized like Paphs, I ditto the recommendation for Robert form Clearwater Orchid Labs, he has been nothing but great with flasking my material so far.

Back