• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OI flask list

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heads up!!! Sam has a new flask list with about a half dozen anitum crosses at fairly reasonable prices. I can post this now since I have already placed my order. I doubt these will last very long.

Mike

Lol!! Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. Though my eyes are set on hennisianum alba.

Last edited:
Thanks, Justin. I didn't see anitum there, so I thought that you all are talking about a secret list or something. But now I realized that Mike meant anitum hybrids.

Thanks, Justin. I didn't see anitum there, so I thought that you all are talking about a secret list or something. But now I realized that Mike meant anitum hybrids.

Oh you didn't get the secret list?

;) Just kidding. But if there is one, fill us in! Those roths look enticing enough

I cant believe no one is excited about the lowii crosses with 'grand masterpiece', even though they will probably be 3N they should be very good

I cant believe no one is excited about the lowii crosses with 'grand masterpiece', even though they will probably be 3N they should be very good

I am...a ton of nice stuff i just have no space to grow out more flasks.

I also looked at that cross but I am also out of seedling space. If I had the space though it would be designated for the last flask on the species list. Does anyone know where to find pictures of 'Raptor'?

This is 'New Horizon' FCC/AOS. I couldn't resist a flask of this sib cross with 'Raptor' GM. I've put feelers out for a picture of 'Raptor'.

ffwa.jpg

mg9f.jpg

I am...a ton of nice stuff i just have no space to grow out more flasks.

First you said you had no space when the plants were on the floor along the wall. Then you built some (nice) benches and got more plants. Now you say you have no space. Haven't you learned? There is always space for more orchids!! :D

This is 'New Horizon' FCC/AOS. I couldn't resist a flask of this sib cross with 'Raptor' GM. I've put feelers out for a picture of 'Raptor'.

ffwa.jpg

mg9f.jpg

New Horizon is amazing. I'd love to see pics of Raptor as well if anyone finds it. i would love that flask too--that should be a great cross. .

Eric that was before the holiday, when i just potted up 5 trays worth of my previous vintage of OI roths into 4" pots. i have a whole tray left that are still in 2" pots that i'll be selling this spring if anyone is interested :)

Back