• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sanderianum flasks, anyone?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
Just got a new shipment in from the lab - supposedly only one more shipment coming, but I have pretty much filled my office with flasks now.

Updated list

Can't remember who was asking for sanderianum, but I have several flasks of that. A couple of micranthum v. eburneum flasks that I expect won't last long. Assorted other cool stuff.

Just got a new shipment in from the lab - supposedly only one more shipment coming, but I have pretty much filled my office with flasks now.

Updated list

Can't remember who was asking for sanderianum, but I have several flasks of that. A couple of micranthum v. eburneum flasks that I expect won't last long. Assorted other cool stuff.
That was me :)

I think this is close to the last list for a while. A few more cool things (a lot of flasks arrived badly damaged so I had to pot them out). List

Those of you who breed paphs - I'm working on a new project which is organizing the pollen library I got from Sam. Threw out a lot of it (old or hard to read), but there are about 500 envelopes of various cool species so far. Some of it is kind of old. If you have a dream cross or a rare species you want to outcross, drop me a line. Next mission is to do the same thing with all the hybrids...

Latest posts

Back