New Complexes for the Holidays.....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potterychef

Reaction score
Hello all, here are some new complexes opening this week for the holidays.
First is p. Kimberley Szabo x niveum.
IMG_0101_zps0b6e0d0c.jpg

Next is p. Emerald Sea x White Knight
IMG_0099_zps429ee00e.jpg

p. Hung Shen Compensa
IMG_0096_zps2df708c2.jpg

The next spotted flower has really nice size - spread is over 13 cm. p. Novenka x Marlborough
IMG_0094_zps8c311c98.jpg

And finally p. Magic Mood x Green Mystery - this is the first to bloom of several in spike so I will do some comparison photos of the grex later.
IMG_0088_zps6a14d592.jpg

Last edited:
the first is awesome,I like it a lot ,for my taste always niveum give a beautiful aspect to the offspring..
the third and fourth are amazing too.
the second and fifth are nice ,but I don't go crazy for they.
congrats.
anna

:clap: very nice flowers!
I like the P.(Alex Szabo x niveum) but the P. (Magic Mood x Green Mystery) is my favorite!

Thanks all, I have quite a few of the Magic Mood x Green Mystery in bud as well. The only one I bloomed last year was really nice, so I held onto all the rest that I had. When the others bloom in the next few weeks I will post together. Also, my mistake, not Alex Szabo, but Kimberley Szabo !! Sorry!
I had good luck with several of the Kimberley Szabo x niveums, the color patterns are nice but the flowers consistantly do not show good symetry - this is my third year for this flower and it is always a bit off. D

Latest posts

Back