New aquisition

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I can worry less about moving to Europe when there are a lot more interesting and rare stuff available! 😁
HP7, does this mean you are moving to this side of the Great Pond?

(....he said, and finally eyed a chance to maybe get a division of that wonderful wenshanense album, which he hadn't been able to get out of his head!! 😁😁)

HP7, does this mean you are moving to this side of the Great Pond?

(....he said, and finally eyed a chance to maybe get a division of that wonderful wenshanense album, which he hadn't been able to get out of his head!! 😁😁)
I am coming to Denmark next month! Just kidding.
I am not sure when but there is a high chance that I will move to Northern EU. I don't want to say anything further.
I would love to take some plants with me but I will first have to figure out all the necessary paperwork to get my plants across the big pond.

....I am not sure when but there is a high chance that I will move to Northern EU. I don't want to say anything further.
I would love to take some plants with me but I will first have to figure out all the necessary paperwork to get my plants across the big pond.
HP7 This is a big challenge and a lot to do to move from NYC to Northern EU together with orchids.

Very nice, I got an offer for a single growth plants for two thousands us dollars....you have a gold mine...
Wait to bloom them... Pretty certain the same source can have a peloric albino wentworthianum....

Xavier, as I know your name well, excuse, if don t, albino peloric wentworthianum could be just a joke.... a simple , tipo went is a piece of green gold...

Latest posts

Back