New additions - Guess?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioboy

hehehe...
Reaction score
Penang, Malaysia..d home of fabulous paphs.
A few recent and not so recent additions. Wanna guess what they are? *Hint: all of them have something in common, and its not that they're seedlings* :p

#1 (top) and 2 (bottom) in the same pot:
IMG_9701.jpg

#3:
IMG_9702.jpg

#4:
IMG_9705.jpg

:D :p

#2 adductum, #!anitum, bottom is a #4roth. middle is #3randsii... all are multi-florals? Lol

I have a feeling theres a stonei in there, possibly #1 or # 3

Commonality is that they're all paphs! are you trying to be smart with us? :poke:

:p Yes, all seedlings from flask, not from the wild. LOL. Ok, I will give the hint that makes them easier to guess: all of them are albino ;)

Well there goes all my guesses. I give up. You got to tell us or I'm gonna go nuts!

They are:

#1. kolopakingii var. album (var. katherinae) x sib ('Albino Beauty' AM/AOS x 'Green Delight' HCC/AOS)

#2. philippinense var. alba x sib ('In-Charm' x 'MS#5')

#3. Kolosand 'Green Wonder' AM/AOS x lowii var alba 'Albino Beauty' CHM/AOS

#4. Alex Spots alba (kolopakingii var. alba 'Fast Company' x lowii var. alba 'Albino Beauty' CHM/AOS')

:D :D :D Does anyone have any pointers regarding the parents or the specific crosses, if you happen to have one of the same (which one is faster growing etc?). BTW, another similarity: I got all of them from ebay! :)

Back