Neofinetia falcata Soubiryu

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice flowers of an interesting variety, thanks for posting. From numerous photos I've seen of Soubiryu one thing I remember is that apart from the interesting flowers it also generally has a nice neat or elegant growth form. Another variety that usually seems to come in an appealing growth form is Ononokomachi although it's "flowers ?" are not interesting for me.

Good luck with the fans.

Nice flowers of an interesting variety, thanks for posting. From numerous photos I've seen of Soubiryu one thing I remember is that apart from the interesting flowers it also generally has a nice neat or elegant growth form. Another variety that usually seems to come in an appealing growth form is Ononokomachi although it's "flowers ?" are not interesting for me.

Good luck with the fans.

Ononokomachi is a witty name for this variety! She is rumored to be one of the most beautiful lady (around 1100 years ago), but most paintings of her is from the back, and nobody knows her face.

Back