My saddest phrag.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiva

Reaction score
This Inti's Tears has been crying it's eyes out for six months now, one tear at a time.
Makes me happy! :evil:

IntisTears.jpg

Shiva - how big is that plant? I have a seedling from JP and I'm just wondering how long it will be till it blooms....

Lovely flower on yours - the color is fabulous.

What's that cactus-y thing hanging behind it - looks huge. Is it an orchid cactus?

Beautiful bloom!! I love the form and colors! Great growing!
Nice and colorful specimen hanging plant behind it. I second the request for 'what is it'?!

Shiva - how big is that plant? I have a seedling from JP and I'm just wondering how long it will be till it blooms....

Lovely flower on yours - the color is fabulous.

What's that cactus-y thing hanging behind it - looks huge. Is it an orchid cactus?

The phrag is in an eight inches square pot and a good three feet high, including the pot, and nearly as wide. It's the only one I got left in semi-hydro. Can't get the thing out to divide until it finishes flowering. The roots are glued solidly to the inside of the pot. It can flower much smaller however.

As for the reddish hanging plant behind, the tag is gone or it's hiding deep in the very dense foliage. But it's a Rhipsalis species I bought several years ago. I could take a picture close-up if anybody ask. It turns easily red in the sun but the new winter growth makes a crown of green on top. Small white flowers all along the stems in summer. :D

I like the Phrag a lot! And the cactus is cool. But photographing them together doesn't do either one justice since the colors blend together so much.

:clap: :drool: I'm with Eric - It would make me weep for joy!
and agree with Dot - photos seperate!

Latest posts

Back