My new paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. Just helping you out with your quest. They haven't bloomed yet because they need to grow a second growth to bloom I believe. It grew a starter growth but I made a bubu on that and it caught my nail repotting.

As paphman said they are big plants. The one I'm offering you is 26" across and 2" wide leaves so they aren't small. 1 growth plant.

Best of luck on your quest. Keep us updated with pics!

Wow 26 inch, sounds great! My only concern is - that shipping would cost a lot. I had some plants shipped from far (BC), but they were phals in sphag - very light and smallish. Large stonei in pot with media would probably be heavy . But if I won't be able to get it here from the show, I have no choice.
Would it survive the regular mail?

Not sure as it's still not totally warm. I'm thinking perhaps in late April or early May it should be fine. I totally feel the same way for shipping. Too freakin expensive! If you pm me your email I can send you pics so we aren't boring the folks around here :). As I said no pressure on you. Maybe check out the plants that you are getting in April if you're not happy with it. You can decide by then.

Back