My grow area

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happypaphy, I still have the armeni white x roth, it has just put out 2 new growths, has a pot full of new roots, I repotted it after I moved, it started blooming some months ago and is now put up a bloom sheath, so the wait still resumes.....aaarrrggghhh, I'll post a pic when it blooms though

Down to 45 orchids, is that the number you two have agreed upon or just a current level? :)

Your Armeni White x roth must be a really willing bloomer it sounds like, which is great because the flowers were so beautiful!!!
If you ever divide, I would love a piece!

I tried dividing it becease it's now a 10 growth plant, It has a stolonous growth I thought would divide but nope, when it does throw off a growth I'll save it for you

These hybrids usually have very tight growing habits, so I could imagine how tough dividing can be!
By the way, if ever, please try bigger than a single division so the recovery would be faster. :)

Were the subsequent blooming just as great as the one you posted in the past?

It bloomed from 3 growths consecutively, that was the first time it bloomed, 2 per inflourescence, on the first blooming the very first to open the pouch edge had little funk, the 2 bloomings after that were good

Latest posts

Back