My best Phrag.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigger? So does this grow into something like "Sorcerer's Apprentice" size with the longifolium parent?

Hi. The only other one I have seen grew like a ' Sorcerer's Apprentice ' but mine is only around 15" tall which makes me wonder just what the correct genetical make is!! Will place a pic of the lower half of the plant and correctly measure the height tomorrow.
Thanks for all the replies and thoughts,

Ed

Bigger? So does this grow into something like "Sorcerer's Apprentice" size with the longifolium parent?
There are giant multigrowth plants in UK and DE, of all the EYOF crosses this cross, along w/ La Hougette, and a couple others, were the only plants let out of the facility for a long while.

As promised a pic of the lower half of my plant. From the compost to the top of the uppermost flower is a tad under 19". so how can this be if ' Nichole Tower' gets to a large size??. Is this the correct name or is it a one off?? If it's a one off then what could it's parentage be?? I'd love to get a positive id.

maybe NYEric can help in this respect--I hope so. Ed

Latest posts

Back