my 1st stoneii!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leo! how do you know this? without extra attention For all we know, Rose gave this plant all of her available attention and her hubby got none! It's an absolute zinger! Congratulation Rose for a job well done.

Because he was there watering it every day! :evil:
:clap: :rollhappy:
Thanks guys! Do hubbies ever get enough attention? Actually he looks forward to them blooming - new inspiration for the next metal work!
Remember Leo has a pretty good memory, as I finally replaced my TDS meter when I picked up the hoyas from him back in May. I don't think it got any special treatment, I treat all the multis pretty much the same way. I was pretty right on with the fertilizer, I did add grit & ground oyster shells (no measuring just sprinkle it around the pot), although I think it was the warm summer that gave it the final push. The leafspan on the BS growth is 27".
stoneii001.jpg

Very well done Rose.

Maybe one day I will have room in a greenhouse for this species.

OMG!!!!!!! One of my dreams is a flowering stonei. I have two, but all of are sloooooooowwwwwww. Oh no, much slower, than slooooooowwwww.

I am curious as to how the plant is doing? I can't wait for my Paph stonei to flower soon and it is growing like a weed!

Paphman910

So much excitement over last years blooming!!!! Is it ready to bloom again Rose?

I am curious as to how the plant is doing? I can't wait for my Paph stonei to flower soon and it is growing like a weed!

Paphman910
:rollhappy:I was surprised too, never know what post might be resurrected here!! Thanks guys!
Plant is doing fine, that other growth, which I thought was matured has stalled somewhat but it was repotted this spring and has put up 2 small growths. It would be nice if it bloomed every year but being realistic that's not gonna happen with this plant!

Latest posts

Back