my 1st stoneii!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

Got this stoneii from Paphiness about 3yrs. ago, it is 'Melancholy' x 'Penanko Pride'. I didn't make a note to # of growths but I'm gonna say 2 because the second growth is not much smaller than this blooming one.
winterspecies024.jpg

winterspecies025.jpg
winterspecies029.jpg

Very nice color Rose.How big is this flower?
Very early in the season for stoneii!
The petals are about 5" (13 cm) long, the dorsal is a little over 2 1/2" (6.5cm) & the pouch is a little less than 2 1/4" (6cm).

Very cool! Congrats on the blooming. Nice growing. Do you have a picture of the hole plant?

Nicely done Rose, very good color for a stonei. Keep it growing, many are reluctant to bloom, yours is a good one because it bloomed for you without extra attention.

Nicely done Rose, very good color for a stonei. Keep it growing, many are reluctant to bloom, yours is a good one because it bloomed for you without extra attention.

Leo! how do you know this? without extra attention For all we know, Rose gave this plant all of her available attention and he hubby got none! It's an absolute zinger! Congratulation Rose for a job well done.

Back