Moving into an old greenhouse!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time i come back here....: There are no pictures?! You just need staff Chris.

Pictures at last. Wonderful! The plants look happy. What's the range of temperatures you're growing in?

Great place, chris! :clap: A lot of nice plants and space for a lot more to come! :wink:
I like your dog!

Great photos, Chris. You have really put your heart into making a wonderful environment for your orchids.

Oh, and thanks for the memories - I don't think I have seen that much open bench space between plants since the Nixon administration.

While scanning the album thumbnails I saw the caption, "Sleepy puppy Joy," before I saw the photo, and immediately wondered whether Joseph Wu had released a new phalaenopsis clone.

What a wonderful greenhouse, Chris! So light and airy, and room to increase your collection -- no wonder you are so excited!

60 nights to in high eighties days. I keep the far end cooler with that roll-up of plastic that I adjust seasonally to admit more or less direct outside air.

thanks! The plants are generally happy. Soon to be happier as they adjust to more light and a more accurate and regular fertilization!

Yes, the hard work is now really paying off. I still have to figure out how to store lots of stuff, though. (without taking up too much valuable bench space!)
The space is filling up really fast!

Never satisfied, huh! Sure - but believe me I have little time right now to do any more than I have. Just took the puppy in to the vet to get a nectarine pit out of her! Thank goodness she vomited it up and didn't need surgery! Money is really tight with all these greenhouse investments, and my time is really impacted. However, it will all even out soon, and I'll get a routine going about posting images. Forgive my long process. Gotta attend to all the babies before anything else!

Latest posts

Back