Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phrag Mem. Estelle Getty-a little wonky but good color
P6150038.jpg

Bollopetalum-I think it was shipped w/ too many buds and will surely blast a few.
P6120021.jpg

Dr. Toot
P6110020.jpg

Dr toot is fantastic!!! The others are nice too! Waiting for the Bollopetallum pics! (btw what hybrid is the Bollopetallum???)

Ladies [slippers :D] sitting on the couch.
P6180037.jpg

Order from Orchids Ltd. Looks like the words Kevin Porter are pencilled in! :poke:

P6180036.jpg

L:R Tanja Pinkepank, Joyce Hasegawa (in bid), Bel Royal x mic, Kevin Porter

Is it me or is there a weird business dealing w/ Canadian vendors? I found out Kimberly was selling off a good deal of phrags and I put together an order, not too much $250-300 US. The trouble is that I would have to pick them up due to import paper issues. Kyle and JP both said they could hold them until I came up to Canada. When, after discussion from a STF member experienced w/ her plants, I asked for photos this was her response.

"Eric

I will send you photos as a friend has
a camera so you can see what you
have missed out one.

I have an odd feeling about you for awhile

Your order is cancelled.

Take care

Kimberly"

I pride myself on being able to get along w/ pretty much anyone. Was I out of line? Oh well, her loss.

Eric...maybe just look at it as a blessing in 'disguise'. If nothing else it saves the hassle of going and picking them up.

--Allen--
p.s. Where did you pick up your Bollopetalum?

Latest posts

Back