Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to download some photos:
P9110034.jpg

P9030026.jpg

PB080069.jpg

PA240055.jpg

PA170048.jpg

PA310062.jpg

PA010045.jpg

;) I think he bought the car so that he could grow miniatures in a shady, cool environment! (auto air conditioning, parking garage) and the trunk would be perfect for storing hibernating cyps

I've read every home should have at least 15 houseplant.
I like being close to my hobby.

Please go to B&H and get a new camera!
I honestly think that one is back focussing or something.
I don't think it's you...
Cheers,
Jim T

Well I promised to take it easy on him but...

On par with the day the DHL people left the blank check for $50,000 in our building lobby, I received some paphs in trade [w/ a STF member from the N.E.]last night and had the wonderful experience of being at my desk at work and finding out there was a lose thaianum mixed in w/ the shredded paper I had put in the recycling! Can you imagine the fun I had running out of the office, to the subway, from the subway to my apartment building, and to my incinerator room to check if the recycling had been removed!?!? :eek: Luckily the porters were slow today and I was able to recover, pot-up, and water the plant and be back to the office in time to finish lunch! Please be careful when you ship stuff; clean the plants, put ID labels, and make clear what is being shipped. :viking:

Back