Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I got a follow up email from Kimberly and she explained issues about Orchid Police, etc. I can appreciate her concerns so I will not continue to flame her. I wish her the best in her endeavors. BTW, if I find any members here on STF working for the OP I will sneak into your house while you sleep and ..:ninja:

Plant shipment from Orchidbabies!
P7020052.jpg

Platystele ximinae from Hoosiers sell-off, these little plants are almost indestructible!
P7080067.jpg

Wow..you are an enabler Eric! I have been wanting to place an order from OBabies but have been telling myself 'no, no, no'. I just spent 4 days of my 2 wk. vacation repotting and I'm still not done. The phals. and a few others will wait another month.
Nice size on the OBabies...just what all did you get? Oh no, I can feel myself weakening. Must be strong..must be strong!!!!:(

--Allen--

I esp. like platystele! Are those your fertilizing accessoires ?:D? Jean
As I said, platystele are very tough, some people might not like the tiny flowers but they're easy to keep alive and to get lots of flowers. If you look in the Ecuabess flav. thread you can see my typical fertilizer equipt. :p

As I said, platystele are very tough, some people might not like the tiny flowers but they're easy to keep alive and to get lots of flowers. If you look in the Ecuabess flav. thread you can see my typical fertilizer equipt. :p

Wow, a lot of containers!! But I was certainly wrong in believing that you used the shoe polish trying to get a darker besseae :):):)(just a joke)! Jean

Back