Mealies

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up on the alcohol, oils, and beneficial insects, after a couple of years, and went to Bayer Rose and Bloom (merrit). For me it's light years better as far as effort and control goes. And it hasn't wiped out the spiders, and praying mantis that sneak into the greenhouse.

Phrag. Make sure the Bayer product you use has the same ingredients as the Rose and Bloom stuff. I checked out several of the Bayer products and there was not much overlap in the active ingredients. I think the rose and bloom may be the only one with merrit, and its only listed as the generic compound on the label.

I have heard rave reviews about the enstar though.

WHere can I buy enstar or tetrasan? I just read about the problem with Bayer Rose and Shrub leading to possible mite problems. So now I need a miticide.

I use Enstar II and Merit....I sprayed down the entire collection this past Sunday before I brought them inside for the Winter on Monday. I order both from Hummert

I got enstar from NE hydro a long time ago. knocks scale and mealies dead after a few treatments. very expensive stuff though...

Latest posts

Back