• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

malipoense var. jackii fma album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicago Chad

Reaction score
I have one extra plant available for sale. The plant has excellent roots and foliage. The plant currently has a 6" leaf span.

I have pics that I can send but I do not have time to upload via imageshack at the moment. I can email them upon request.

The weather is getting cool here next week and I am motivated to sell/ship by Monday.

US buyers only please

$175 including shipping via Priority USPS and payment to be recd via Paypal.

Definitely a chance to own a seldom seen species.

So good! Congrats. Might bloom next season. They are smaller than malipoense when they bloom.

The foil is so alien frequency transmissions doesn't interfere with the maturing stages

If you mean on Erics plant. It was to hold the moss for shipping. More frugal options and what was on hand. :D

Doesn't malipoense require a cold period of time to bloom? Whats your grow area temps eric?

Interesting, same temps here, I drop my room temp. To 58-60 at night, I think it is starting ware on my girlfriend lol...

Latest posts

Back