liqui-cop fungicide

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, 3 years ago they made it illegal either the site hasn't been updated or they don't adhere to the ca. Law, nonetheless I'm gonna try it

Work as a fungicide? Diluted with ph neutral water with epsom salts?

It probably would be satisfactory for surface fungi like mildew but not very good for systemic infections.

Sulfur was one of the first chemicals used as fungicide but it obviously is not very effective or it would be used more now. If you are intent on organic growing it might be a good choice but if you want to control disease quickly it's probably not so good.

I just can't find copper sulfate unless one of these mail order companies will just ship it to me uugghh, thanks for the input. oops that last message I wrote was wrong what I meant is would that copper product work I have posted here with either epsom salts mixed with it or sulphur?

I would be very surprised if copper sulfate was illegal in CA. Its use is widespread in the wine industry and would be creating quite an uproar if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copper sulfate is not illegal in California. It's use is highly restricted in Counties near the San Francisco Bay. Specifically it is prohibited for use in septic systems and tidal areas
Because of the strong use restrictions most chemical companies no longer distribute to California.
BUT there is plenty of Copper sulfate sold and used in California.
All you have to do is buy in online and there is no law against in shipping to California or against buying it.

Latest posts

Back