• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

kovachii, besseae, dalessandroi seedlings/flasks

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contact Ecuagenera and find out when next they are coming to the USA and order the plants you want from them. Their Phrags are good value for money and you won't have to wait for seedlings to mature.

I know!! This last weekend was a total and complete disaster! I actually was supposed to help my friend out at his booth but there were some family issues that needed to be attended to :(

If you have the flask list that would be awesome! Maybe I can catch them at the next show or I do have an importers license if they want to ship them up outright.

Thanks

Tyler

If you want I can forward y9u the Peruflora flask list. You missed an opportunity to get :peruflora imports from the POE show.

Would you mind sending me the list as well? I seem to have a little too much space in my greenhouse...

Ecuagenera will be at SEPOS Aprill 12-14

I have 9 flasks coming there. They are all the ones you have listed, well except the kovachii, they are out of those. I could forward the most recent list I got from them,i.e. 2 days ago.
Hey NYEric see you for our annual clerkfest.:rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back