Jerry Spence

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Purchased this as a small seedling several years ago from Carter and Holmes. The flowers are just average, but it is the strongest growing paph I have. It currently has two spikes with 5 flowers/buds each. It looks like it will have about 6 growths maturing next year. Mike

Wow, what a strong, immaculate plant! It is already impressive, will be breathtaking next time.

The plant /flowers look really large. Are the flowers on the size of a roth? It looks so much like the Berenice patient. Is this 'Mendenhall' X 'Chester Hills' ?

Rick H

The plant is 33 inches wide and the flowers are 5 inches wide x 9 inches tall. The inflorescences are 32 inches long, but look like they will be a little longer as the last flowers mature.

I do not know the parents, but the number on the tag is 7219. I do not see the C&H imprint on the label, but I am fairly certain that is where I got it. The repot dates on the tag go back to 2007.

Mike

Back