Cattleya trianae alba 'BK × Cattleya trianae alba 'Grezaffi’

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow~ it has taken such a long time to bloom for the first time!!
But two spikes and I think I see two more sheaths on other growths??
By the way, I'm curious what lights you are using and if your Cattleyas are grown under this set up year round, or are they supplemental light to natural light?

Really nice flowers and a well grown plant .... so why move it out ?
Petals are not full enough for me, too many windows and seems to have the bat shape.. I don’t mind it so much but compared to other blooms.. would rather give the limited table space to a superior form and hand this off to an another grower or who appreciates it more.

Wow~ it has taken such a long time to bloom for the first time!!
But two spikes and I think I see two more sheaths on other growths??
By the way, I'm curious what lights you are using and if your Cattleyas are grown under this set up year round, or are they supplemental light to natural light?
Yes, long time. 3 leads and could probably split into 3 plants. All led lights now I need to update my post…

Thread 'Evaporative Cooler for Basement Grow room'
Evaporative Cooler for Basement Grow room

I’ve added a spider farmer led and another led. But this plant was specifically grown under the two 1800 Watt X6 Cob Led Grow Light Full Spectrum Led Plant Light.. an early generation Amazon purchase.. active (with cooling fans) led system.

Pretty plant! Let me know if you'd like to part ways with it, I would be happy to get a family reunion going!

Attachments

• 1687493175458.png
    1687493175458.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back