It's late what in the world are you doing up??

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PHRAG said:
I am not THAT crazy. Am I? Don't answer that.

It really was driving you crazy...I for one am glad to see an end to it, and to see you be able to resume enjoying your other passions, and getting on with your life now, dear. :)

PHRAG said:
When Heather wakes up in the morning, she is going to flip.

Wow....all I can say is wow.

;)
Seriously, Welcome to the forum!

Goodluck Lisa.

I'm still in wonder as to who gonewild is. I'm guessing thats when the admins god like powers come into play. It's kinda like those cops that are stopped at a stop light flash the lights gun the light then turn the lights off. :poke:

Heather said:
We didn't scare him, John did.

:poke:
We can sleep soundly tonight, Marco.

Nobody scared me! Can't be done.
Can't even begin to scare a vampire.
Well maybe with a little natural sunlight.
God bless artifical light!

Actually I just finished my dinner. Don't worry, it was tacos, not vampire food. I'm in California and it is still early. I did intend to write an introduction first thing this morning but some baby orchid plant hollered at my and I had to play with them all day. So I'll write an introduction for myself in a bit, where should I post it? It might be kind of wordy! Once I get started :evil:

I am in Phoenix, and a real insomniac. So at least you will have company.

Post it in the Greetings & Salutations section at the top of the forum so all can see it.

I think insomnia is genetic. I got mine from my mom. Which is tough when your dad is an "early to bed early to rise" ex-Marine.

Last night a friend came by at 2 AM. I leave my door open so she kind of suprised me. After I made her some food I couldn't get back to sleep for hours so I laid down in front of my growing area. In NY its about 60 degrees at night so that was chilling. Hopefully the plants like the cool down. E.

Friend, former neighbor. She got into drugs and kind of fell-off. I feed her and give her some money when I can. Social Services in NYC suck. E.

Hey guys! Thanks for all of your well wishes and "good lucks" on my interview this week. I got a call from the company today and guess what? They want me! Yay! I was wondering if any of you knew what a good starting salary for a new biochemsitry grad would be. Having my only "real" job being at Disneyland, which paid like 8 bucks an hour, the amount they are offering me seems like a fortune! But I dont know if i should be negotiating for more. Thanks for your opinions!

Latest posts

Back